Employment disputes between financial advisors and their employers can involve a range of issues that are unique to the securities industry. Jacobson Law P.A. understands those issues, and we will work with you to develop a negotiation and/or litigation strategy to achieve the results you want.
If your employer
- is seeking repayment of a signing bonus, promissory note, or forgivable loan,
- is withholding bonuses or commissions owed to you,
- made promises when it hired you and then failed to honor those promises,
- discriminated against you,
- sexually harassed you or created a hostile work environment,
- failed to maintain safe work conditions,
- pressured you to violate industry rules or regulations,
- libeled, slandered, or defamed you,
- is attempting to make you the scapegoat for a firm or product failure,
- is attempting to enforce a non-solicitation or non-competition agreement or any other restrictive covenant, or
- wrongfully terminated you,
or if you have any other dispute with a current or former employer, contact Jacobson Law P.A. to discuss the specific facts of your case.