Jacobson Law P.A. represents financial advisors in disputes with investors and customers. We are actively familiar with the laws and rules that govern investment disputes — and how those laws and rules are applied — and we have extensive, hands-on experience defending advisors in such disputes throughout Florida and the U.S.
If you have been accused of
- being involved in a Ponzi schemes,
- charging excessive commissions or mark-ups or mark-downs,
- excessively recommending leverage or margin,
- excessively trading, churning, or twisting,
- making unauthorized trades,
- making unsuitable investment recommendations,
- misrepresenting or omitting to disclose the features and risks of an investment,
- misrepresenting, omitting, or over-stating your skills or experience,
- over-concentrating your customers’ accounts in a particular security, asset class, or sector, or
- selling away,
or if you have been accused of any other wrongdoing by an investor or customer, contact Jacobson Law P.A. to discuss the specific facts of your case.